Foundry Workers Association
7 Services Available
“Great service, at a fair price, for a good cause”
The Foundry’s Workers Association (FWA) is an association of independent entrepreneurs who have organized for the purpose of strengthening the Christ’s Foundry community through providing well-paying jobs and through supporting David Burnet Elementary School.
- Lawn, Landscaping & Tree:
- Scheduled service, Yard work, flowers.
- Israel Romero, 469-569-8329
- Cleaning: Home & Condominiums
- Fully-equipped with 15 yrs. experience
- Esther Orozco, 469-939-1817
- Remodeling Services
- Drywall, all kinds of textures & paints
- Martín Sarabia, 214-794-2559
- Karola Services: Fence, Kitchen, Drywall, Flooring, Electric Work, Plumbing
- Enrique Martinez, 214-621-5018
- National Carpet: Cleaning/Installation
- Carpet, Tile and Wood Floors
- Juan Calzada, 214-668-7447
- C. Mowing: Yard work, pruning, flower beds, gutter cleaning, and more
- Efrén Cuellar 214-694 4528
- Classy Cleaning Service: Residential and Commercial Cleaning. We are insured and fully equipped.
- Nancy Mata 214-881-3151
- Energy and Natural Flowers: Residential Energy. Flowers for weddings, 15th’s, and other events.
- Diana, 214-854-6614 |Arturo, 214-451-8384
A word from the pastor of Christ’s Foundry UMM
It is my pleasure to recommend to you Foundry’s Workers Association (FWA). They are an association of independent entrepreneurs who have organized for the purpose of serving our community through adopting the library at David G. Burnet Elementary School as well as providing well-paying jobs for persons in the North Love Field community. As the pastor of Christ’s Foundry United Methodist Mission in the heart of the Love Field Community, I have been inspired by the desire of the people of our community to work and provide their professional services.
While Christ’s Foundry is independent of the Foundry’s Workers Association, your support of these workers helps our mission, our families, and our neighborhood schools. The Foundry Workers Association has collected over 20,000 books to support literacy in the DISD school with the highest number of limited English proficient students, Burnet Elementary. The slogan of the FWA expresses their mission:
“Great service, at a fair price for a good cause”
Christ’s Foundry is a bilingual Spanish-English mission of the United Methodist Church called to serve the spiritual, social, and physical needs of families living just north of Love Field in Dallas, Texas. Our ministries include after-school and summer programs for children and youth, soccer teams, feeding programs, adult education classes, as well as bilingual worship, Bible studies, and counseling.
We invite you to join us for vibrant bilingual worship
For a listing of our ministries, and for ways in which you can support our community, please visit our website:
Contributions of books and financial support are appreciated. Donations may be given on-line at www.ChristsFoundry.org, by mail, or in person:
Christ’s Foundry UMM
9891 Webb Chapel Dallas, TX 75220
(On the corner with Park Lane)
Thank you for supporting Christ’s Foundry and for considering these workers for your home or business and for referring them to others. The FWA provides great service at a fair price for a good cause.
¡Que Dios te bendiga! God bless you,
Dr.Owen K Ross, Pastor/Missionary